Hickory Knob State Park Resort
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to South Carolina State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
South Carolina State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Hickory Knob State Park
Cabin Reservation Policies
Please note check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Please contact individual parks for late or early arrival instructions.
- Cabins and villas have a minimum stay restriction of at least two nights. Some parks have longer minimum stay requirements during peak season.
- Advanced Reservations can be booked 13 months out. Minimum reservation window for cabins is 3 days prior to arrival. Reservations requested less than 3 days in advance of check-in must be made directly through the park. During periods of high demand, and select holiday periods, minimum stay requirements for lodging may vary. Some parks rent cabins by the week during high demand periods.
- Requires a deposit of half of your total reservation cost. The balance is due upon check-in.
- Pets are not allowed in cabins/villas. Pets are allowed in most other outdoor areas provided they are kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet or crated. They cannot be left unattended in a vehicle.
- Discounts are not allowed on cabins/villas.
- To cancel or transfer a reservation, the caller must be able to provide either the name or phone number on the reservation or the reservation number. Cancellations can be made online by providing the reservation number and email address.
- Transfers made 30+ days from reservation date will incur no charges; 15-29 days will forfeit a $20.00 per unit Administrative Fee (non-taxable); 14 or less days will forfeit entire deposit, no refund.
- Cancellations made 30+ days will incur a $10.00 per unit Administrative fee (non-taxable); 15-29 will forfeit the 1st night's stay; 14 or less will forfeit all deposit funds, no refund.
- Reservations are for a specific park and cannot be transferred from one park to another.
- Promotional discounts cannot be transferred at the discounted rate.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all South Carolina State Park facilities including lodges, cabins, and villas.