Hickory Knob State Park Resort
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to South Carolina State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
South Carolina State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Hickory Knob State Park
Lodging Reservation Policies
Lodge Room Policy
Please note check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Please contact park for early check in or late arrival instructions.
- Lodge rooms do not have a minimum night stay. Nightly rates vary and are subject to change.
- Advanced Reservations can be booked 13 months out. Group reservations can be made up to 15 months in advance. Groups are considered to be 5 or more rooms.
- Requires a deposit of half of your total reservation fee plus transaction fees. The balance is due upon check-in.
- Pets may be allowed in a limited number of lodge rooms that are specifically designated as "Pet Friendly" for an additional charge. At Hickory Knob, all 400-Section Lodge Rooms are designated as "Pet Friendly". Pets will not be allowed in any other cabins/rooms. Pets are allowed in most other outdoor areas provided they are kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet or crated. Pets cannot be left unattended in a vehicle.
- Discounts are not allowed on lodge rooms.
- To cancel or transfer a reservation, the caller must be able to provide either the name or phone number on the reservation or the reservation number. Cancellations can be made online by providing the reservation number and email address.
- Transfers made 30+ days from reservation date will incur no charges; 15-29 days will forfeit a $20.00 per unit Administrative Fee (non-taxable); 14 or less days will forfeit entire deposit, no refund.
- Cancellations made 30+ days will incur a $10.00 per unit Administrative fee(non-Taxable); 15-29 will forfeit the 1st night's stay; 14 or less will forfeit all deposit funds, no refund.
- Reservations are for a specific park and cannot be transferred from one park to another.
- Promotional discounts cannot be transferred at the discounted rate.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all South Carolina State Park facilities including lodges, cabins, and villas.