Croft State Park
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to South Carolina State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
South Carolina State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Croft State Park
Day-Use Facility Reservation Policies
Day Use Policy
Picnic shelters or pavilions may be reserved up to 13 months in advance to the date.
- Please note check in is 10:00 am and check out is 5:00 pm. Later or earlier arrivals can be coordinated with the park. Hours extended during daylight saving time.
- The rate for the rental of a picnic shelter or pavilion does not include admission to the park for guests who will be using the facility. Contact the park for admissions information.
- To cancel or transfer a reservation, the caller must be able to provide either the name or phone number on the reservation or the reservation number.
- Transfers made 15+ days from reservation date will incur no charges. Transfers made 14 days or less from reservation date will forfeit $10.00 per unit plus applicable taxes. (Does not include Contract Rental Facilities.)
- Cancellations made 15+ days from reservation date will incur no charges; 4-14 days will forfeit $10.00 per unit; 3 days or less - no refund. No show reservations forfeit all funds. (Does not include Contract Rental Facilities. Contract Terms apply.)
- Pets are allowed in most outdoor areas provided they are kept on a leash no greater than 6 feet or crated at all times, Pets cannot be left unattended in a vehicle.
- Reservations are for a specific park and cannot be transferred from one park to another.
- Promotional discounts cannot be transferred at the discounted rate.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all South Carolina State Park facilities including lodges, cabins, and villas.