Calhoun Falls State Park
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to South Carolina State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
South Carolina State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Calhoun Falls State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Nightly campsite fees are based on location, season and site amenities. Fees are subject to state and local taxes, and are subject to change. Advanced Reservations can be booked 13 months out. Reservations requested less than one-day in advance of check-in must be made directly through the park.
Please note that check-in time for camping is 2:00 pm. Check-out time is 12:00 pm. Please contact individual parks for late arrival instructions. All vehicles entering the park need a daily pass. Visitors not registered for an overnight stay are required to pay the park admission. Roadside parking is prohibited. Parking on unoccupied campsites is prohibited.
- Campsites accommodate a maximum of 6 persons (or one family) per site. For groups larger than 6 persons, please reserve additional campsite(s).
- Minimum age for reserving a site is 18 and they must occupy the site.
- Campers are allowed either a maximum of one trailer/RV and one tent, OR two tents per site. Maximum of 2 passenger vehicles per site. Additional parking is available at the campground.
- Maximum length of stay is 14 nights. Minimum length of stay is 2 nights. Some parks have longer minimum stay requirements during peak season. Primitive, single trailside (backpacking) sites have a 1 night minimum.
- Registered campers must contact park staff before changing sites.
- All fires must be confined to designated grills or areas.
- Customers requesting an ADA (accessible) site are directed to contact the park directly.
- Pets are allowed in camping areas. All pets must be on a leash no greater than 6 feet or crated at all times. They cannot be left unattended in a vehicle or on the campsite.
- Golf Carts must display a valid permit at all time and must be driven by a licensed driver.
- To cancel or transfer a reservation, the caller must be able to provide either the name or phone number on the reservation or the reservation number. To change a name on a reservation is considered a cancellation. Cancellations can be made online by providing the reservation number and email address.
- Transfers made 7+ days from reservation date will incur no charges. Transfers made 6 days or less from reservation date will forfeit $10.00 per unit plus applicable taxes.
- Cancellations made 60+ days from reservation date will incur no charges; 15-59 days will forfeit $10.00 per unit; 4-14 days - 1st night's stay; 3 days or less - no refund. No show reservations forfeit all funds.
Reservations are for a specific park and cannot be transferred from one park to another. Promotional discounts cannot be transferred at the discounted rate.